The Horizn Knowledge Platform, which is used to power the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Digital Activation Strategy, led to RBC winning a Celent Model Bank 2018 award for Employee Productivity.
The Horizn Knowledge Platform equips RBC’s employees and customers with the knowledge they need to improve the client experience and increase digital adoption. Each time RBC launches a digital capability to clients, it’s essential employees and customers understand how the capability works.
Horizn's agile go-to-market platform provides a revolutionary approach to micro-learning with elements of gamification and proven measurable results. The Horizn platform is being used with RBC employees, in branch, with the call centre and directly with RBC’s customers through three scalable platforms: RBC Digital Learn, RBC Digital Demo, and RBC Demo.
- 84% of users trained in 8 weeks
- Over 50% of employees gained new fluency in 30 days
- 20% increase in employee mobile adoption in 8 weeks
- 20% YOY growth in mobile banking utilization
- Over 5,500 volunteer Digital Navigators trained, leading to all-time-high employee mobile activation
- Achieved 85% employee digital fluency
- Over 15 million page views on the platform, driving more than 10.5 million digital advocacy activities between employees and clients
Celent is a global research and advisory firm for the financial services industry. RBC is Canada’s largest bank by market capitalization, the 5th largest in North America, and the 11th largest globally.
Download Case Study