Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) unless these sites are owned by us.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Connect Media Consulting Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when registering your interest in our services or using our website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the Information we Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We do not store credit card details, nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Connect Media Consulting Limited, 3 Palace Yard Mews, Bath, BA12NH, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Complaints about Privacy
If you have any complaints relating to online privacy issues on our website, please notify Connect Media Consulting. While Connect Media Consulting accepts no liability for any material or links posted to the service, we will investigate all complaints.
Contact Details for Complaints
CMC Web Complaints, Connect Media Consulting, 3 Palace Yard Mews, Bath, BA12NH
What are cookies?
Cookies are widely-used, small text files stored on a visitor’s computer. They are designed to hold small amounts of data about the visitor for a variety of purposes:
- Analysis of visitor behaviour (e.g Google Analytics)
- To deliver tailored page content
- To manage shopping carts
- Delivering targeted advertising
- Logging in to protected areas
There are three types of cookies used on this website. The first are those that are strictly necessary and enable you to browse between pages. The second are for tracking visitor statistics and advertising campaigns (used for tracking visitor statistics and advertising campaigns, specifically this site uses Google Analytics). The third are used in the blog section of this site, these are ‘third-party’ cookies for social media.
You should check the relevant third-party website for more information about these.
We do not sell any of the information collected in our cookies or pass any of the information on to third-parties.